publishes content through pages, profiles, accounts, feeds, channels, and other various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn (herein “Invest5 Social Media”) for educational, promotional, and other business reasons. Invest5 is only available to U.S. legal residents or citizens that currently reside in the United States.
- Invest5 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without notice, to remove any content that you post or share.
- Invest5 is not responsible for the privacy policies of any social media platform on which Invest5 Social Media may appear.
- Invest5 is not subject to the obligation of confidentiality for information submitted to Invest5 through any social media platforms. Contributions made to Invest5 Social Media should be relevant and topical. Additionally, do not attempt to promote investments (including posting testimonials, giving investment advice, or making recommendations about specific securities, securities strategies, products, or services) on Invest5 Social Media.
- Invest5 does not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new investments, products, processes or technologies, advertising and/or marketing campaigns. Please do not send any original materials, suggestions or other items. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes if Invest5 products or marketing efforts might seem similar to ideas submitted in any post. If, despite our request not to send us your ideas, you still do, then regardless of what your communication states you hereby agree that: (a) your ideas will automatically become the property of Invest5, without compensation to you, (b) Invest5 can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, and (c) any information you provide will be considered non-confidential.
- You will not post any comments, photos, videos, links or other materials on Invest5 Social Media that may be inappropriate in nature. This means that any comments/materials you submit, including linked material, must not be inappropriate, abusive or otherwise offensive, and must not contain, depict or involve (without limitation) any of the following: profanity or otherwise offensive language; nudity or pornographic material; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups; content that endorses or condones any illegal, violent, inappropriate or risky activity or behavior or any particular political agenda or message; any content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies; content that endorses any form of hate or hate group; content that communicates message or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Invest5 wishes to associate; or any other content that is or could be considered illegal, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by Invest5 in its sole discretion.
You will not post or submit any third-party materials unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials. By posting and/or submitting material or links to Invest5 Social Media, you represent that you have the legal right to share the material in your submitted content, including (without limitation), intellectual property including, but not limited to, trade-marks and copyrighted material. For example:
- You must obtain consent from every person who helped you create your posted materials (e.g. photographers, videographers, etc...);
- You must obtain consent from every identifiable person (and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) who appears in your posted materials (note: if you cannot obtain the appropriate consent for an identifiable individual appearing in your posted materials, then his/her face must be blurred out);
- You cannot post, submit or otherwise use (in any materials you post) any music, logos, trade-marks or other copyrighted materials (e.g. photographs, pictures, texts, lyrics, etc...) unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials. You (and your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby agree to release, and hold harmless Invest5 from and against any and all claims based on any materials you post and/or submit, including (without limitation) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- You will not post or submit any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses) or disclose any financial information pertaining to yourself or others on Invest5 Social Media.
- Any comments or opinions posted or otherwise expressed on Invest5 Social Media are those of their respective contributors only.
- Any materials that are deemed to contain advertisements, "spam" or junk mail content, or references to other websites will be removed by Invest5 at its sole discretion.
- By accessing and using Invest 5 Social Media or any social media platform you (and your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) acknowledge and agree that you do so entirely at your own risk. Invest5 is not liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided on Invest5 Social Media, or for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the information and materials appearing on Invest5 Social Media or relating to any other matter.